Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread
Recipe type: Bread
- 3 tubes Pillsbury Recipe Creations Seamless Dough
- 1 1/2 cups Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken (click to open recipe in a new tab)
- 1/2 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup scallions, chopped
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll each tube of Pillsbury dough and cut each into 8 even rectangles (slicing once lengthwise and three times along the width).
- Using a spoon, spread a thin layer the Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken on each rectangle. Don't overdo it, or the bread will not cook on the inside.
- Sprinkle each rectangle with cheese and scallions.
- Use a spatula to stack the rectangles in fours.
- Spray a mini loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and prop it up vertically by placing something behind it. I used a can of soup.
- Stack all of the buffalo chicken rectangles into your baking dish. Push down lightly on the tops of the stacks as you add more.
- Sit the pan horizontally (the way it should be, normally) and sprinkle with extra cheese and scallions, if you'd like.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes, or until top begins to brown.
- Let cool for 20 minutes in the pan before removing and serving.
Recipe by Host The Toast Blog at http://blog.hostthetoast.com/buffalo-chicken-pull-apart-bread/